5 Things to Remember When Packing for the European Christmas Markets
Planning on going to the European Christmas Markets? Here are five things to remember....
1. First and foremost remember to pack minimal. Most likely you will be brining home lots of new purchases. It is best to ensure there is extra room in your suitcase.
2. Base layers. I don't know about you but layering too much makes me feel bulky and uncomfortable. Base layers are your best option for staying warm and not taking up too much room in your suitcase.
3. Outerwear. I always pack a wool coat and a down jacket. You only really need to bring one, but I like to change it up. Also, be sure to pack a hat, gloves, and a scarf to keep you extra warm.
4. Cross body purse. I always like to wear a cross body bag when traveling. It allows me to keep my stuff close. I always have one that fits my wallet, camera, mophie charger, and other items.
5. Boots! For this type of trip I recommend one stylish boot and one more warm winter style. Wools socks are also a must and will keep your feet warm.